Friday, April 6, 2012

Contest is over!!


GET YOUR EMAILS IN
SO YOU ARE ENTERED 
INTO THE DRAWING.

I want to thank everyone who participated in the Kindle Fire drawing. When all is said and done, we ended up giving away one Kindle (or a $200.00 Amazon gift certificate). 

The drawing will be held on Sunday April 15th. 

As stated in the rules, you have until the 10th to email me at evelynmbyrne@evelynmbyrne.com with your receipt of purchase of LOST MAGIC, and/or telling me what you did to participate in the contest, (i.e. followed me on Twitter, liked my FB fan page, left a review on Amazon, Nook or Goodreads).

Make sure you tell me everything you did so you get the right number of entries.

If I do not or did not already receive the email, your name will not be entered. So get those emails to me before Tuesday

Happy Easter,

No comments: